ASSERTIVENESS AND IMPROVING SELF-ESTEEM - online courseYou are here: Home> Courses> Assertiveness and improving self-esteem - online course
Assertiveness. How to improve your self-esteem - online course
Besides you will learn, how to recognize and cope with manipulation and how to negotiate. So as you see the online course "Assertiveness and self-esteem developing" is a very complex training, as you will learn in here everything to become assertive. And all this without even leaving home - thanks to this interesting and very useful, unique online course.
Topics of the online course assertiveness and self-esteem developing:
1. Assertiveness online course – introduction
2. Assertiveness online course - non-assertive attitudes
3. Assertiveness online course - Communication
4. Assertiveness online course – assertive communication
5. Assertiveness online course - Conflict
6. Assertiveness online course – how to cope with manipulation
7. Assertiveness online course - negotiations
8. Assertiveness online course - Self-acceptance
9. Assertiveness online course - Self-esteem
10. Assertiveness online course - self-love
11. Assertiveness online course – self-confidence, self-trust and a sense of security
12. Assertiveness online course – affirmation for assertiveness suporting
13. Assertiveness online course – visualization techniques for assertiveness suporting
14. Assertiveness online course – psychotronic method for assertiveness suporting
15. Assertiveness online course – how to cope with stress
What you will get learn from these lessons:
1. Assertiveness online course – introductionWelcome to this assertiveness course! Here you will learn methods and techniques associated with assertiveness and putting it into practice. In this course, you will also learn how to improve your self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-confidence. These are the qualities necessary for permanent implementation of assertiveness, as well as improvement of the quality of your life and your personal development.
In this lesson you will learn:
• what is assertiveness,
• what were the circumstances behind the science of assertiveness,
• what are the benefits of maintaining an assertive attitude,
• what proves useful in developing assertiveness,
• your rights,
• whether you are assertive.
2. Assertiveness online course - non-assertive attitudesIn this lesson, you will learn about non-assertive attitudes:
At the end you will learn to recognize them in yourself and others, and understand their causes. And when you realize the reason behind this type of communication with others, it will be easier for you to decide what kind of communication strategy you should choose in a given situation. Then, when you understand why you act in a non-assertive way, you will find it easier to eliminate the causes of such behavior. Eliminating the causes underlying non-assertive behavior will help you develop assertive attitude.
3. Assertiveness online course - CommunicationCommunication is an essential element of social life. It is the backbone of our civilization. The quality of communication determines, among others, our chances of achieving a particular goal. Miscommunication, meanwhile, is what prevents it from coming true.
It’s important that the way of communication is effective and assertive.
In this lesson, you will learn about the subject matter connected with the process of communication:
4. Assertiveness online course – assertive communicationThe quality of communication determines our chances to achieve the objective that is the subject of communication.
Knowledge of the techniques of assertiveness isn’t the only factor that helps us act assertively, but it nevertheless facilitates assertive behavior.
In this lesson, you will learn the following techniques:
5. Assertiveness online course - ConflictConflict is a natural part of social life. It’s impossible to avoid conflicts because we live among other people. Everyone is different, which may give rise to antagonisms. The key is to adequately resolve conflicts.
In this lesson, you will learn:
6. Assertiveness online course – how to cope with manipulationMany people find it difficult to maintain assertiveness in the face of manipulation. This is due to various factors. Above all, however, it has to do with their failure to recognize manipulative behavior and respond to it.
In this lesson, you will become more familiar with this subject matter.
7. Assertiveness online course - negotiationsNegotiations are a real test to our assertiveness. Many people who can behave assertively in other situations fail at negotiations. This mainly results from the lack of proper preparation for negotiations - ignorance of negotiation techniques and of how to respond to them.
Therefore, in this lesson you will learn about dozens of negotiation techniques of manipulative nature as well as how to respond to them in an assertive way.
Negotiations are often manipulative in their nature. It’s good to know how to respond to them assertively.
8. Assertiveness online course - Self-acceptanceSelf-acceptance is essential in building self-esteem and self-confidence. Without self-acceptance, you can learn the techniques of assertiveness and BEHAVE assertively, but you will not BE assertive. The aim of this course isn’t only to teach assertive behavior, but also build the original source of assertiveness, that is self-esteem. With that being said, you can’t appreciate yourself without a sense of acceptance, which is why this lesson is devoted to that issue.
You will learn here:
9. Assertiveness online course - Self-esteemSelf-esteem determines self-value, while self-value determines the level of inner assertiveness. Self-esteem can be improved with the help of different techniques. Therefore, in this lesson you will learn about topics such as:
10. Assertiveness online course - self-loveThe level of self-love determines the level of self-respect, and therefore self-esteem and assertiveness. Therefore, in this lesson we will cover topics such as:
11. Assertiveness online course – self-confidence, self-trust and a sense of securityThe important traits that allow you to build self-confidence are self-trust and a sense of security. Inner self-confidence also supports self-trust. All these traits contribute to the building of an assertive attitude.
In this lesson, you will learn about subjects such as:
12. Assertiveness online course – affirmation for assertiveness suportingIn this lesson, you will learn terms such as affirmations ("positive sentences"), affirmative process and affirmative decree. You will find out how to recognize obstacles in your mind and how to create affirmations and their groups (decrees). You will also learn the factors determining the effectiveness of affirmation. This will give provide you with skills of programming your mind. Such technique will help you introduce assertiveness into your life. In addition, it will help you strengthen your self-esteem and self-confidence.
13. Assertiveness online course – visualization techniques for assertiveness suportingIn this lesson, you will learn about the visualization techniques. They, too, can help you in developing your self-confidence and self-esteem. You will learn:
14. Assertiveness online course – psychotronic method for assertiveness suportingThe psychotronic method can also be used for different purposes (e.g. fulfilling projects, shaping your personality, freeing yourself from negative traits and emotions, improving health).
What also proves useful in this method is the ability to visualize, organize affirmations and manage emotions. It’s a fairly unknown and yet highly valuable technique, to which we will devote this lesson.
You will learn here:
15. Assertiveness online course – how to cope with stressVarious kinds of situations cause stress, which hinders proper implementation of the assertiveness techniques into practice. That’s why it is so important that you learn to cope with stress.
In this lesson, you will learn how stress affects the body and how to free yourself from it. Apart from that, you will find out about the effects of meditation and methods for entering into the state of meditation.
If you are from another country and would like to get your diploma via post, please, contact with me before to set a price for sending. Thank you.
75 pounds, if you would like to get your diploma in pdf file on your e-mail addresse, 80 pounds, if you prefer to get it via post.
The special offer is for February-June 2018.
Please, inform me in the case of payment via text message. Thanks to this you can be enrolled faster. Thank you.
Bank account number:
1. Lloyds Bank
Sort Code: 08-71-99
Account Number: 62095417
ASTRO SALUS EDUCATION LIMITED
63 ST LEONARDS ROAD POPLAR,
83 1240 4432 1111 0010 5694 6982
SWIFT: PKOP PL PW
Paying by pay pall will be available soon.
When the payment is confirmed, you will receive login data and other information necessary to use the course.
The information I will send you to your e-mail address, so please deliver it to me.
Your e-mail address is also required to register you on the e-learning platform.
You can registrate on our e-learning platform before - then you choose login and password.
For all the questions I answer regularly.
You can also use the contact form below. Up