RELAXATION TECHNIQUES AND STRESS MANAGEMENT
Read more about stress and health
It is also believed that stress increases the risk of cancer.
Furthermore, stress has a negative impact on mental health as well as the quality of work and relationships.
You don't have to give in to stress! You can overcome stress!
Learn how to relax effectively, increase resistance to stress and level its pernicious effects.
Sign up for an online course of relaxation techniques in theory and practice.
1. Concepts of stress
2. Impact of stress on health
3. Simple relaxation techniques
4. Anti-stress physical exercises
5. Breathing exercises, acupressure, mudras, massage
6. Biofeedback, eutonia, music therapy, autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation
8. Self-suggestion, affirmation and self-hypnosis
9. Imagination in the service of relaxation
10. Diet, aromatherapy and herbs for stress
11. Assertiveness and control over emotions
12. Organizing one's own time
If you are from another country and would like to get your diploma via post, please, contact with me before to set a price for sending. Thank you.
: 60 pounds, if you would like to get your diploma in pdf file on your e-mail address, 65 pounds, if you prefer to get it via post.
Tu be enrolled to the courses you have to:
- make a payment,
- register on this website.
Please, inform me in the case of payment via text message or e-mail. Thanks to this you can be enrolled faster. Thank you.
My emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Bank account number:
1. Lloyds Bank
Sort Code: 08-71-99
Account Number: 62095417
- Teacher: Kamila Kuźma